Job Trainer Australia is an Australian owned and operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 45742) that provides quality and interactive training to enhance and support hospitality organisations.
Our focus is on creating a stronger and more resilient individual by cultivating change through partnerships with like-minded companies that support charities and not-for-profits.
At Job Trainer Australia, we take pride in offering nationally recognised training that is both effective and engaging. Our courses are not only designed to meet the highest standards set by ASQA, but they are also delivered in a fun and interactive way to ensure maximum engagement and retention of knowledge.
Our team of expert trainers and assessors are dedicated to delivering quality training and providing ongoing support to our students. We understand that each individual has unique learning needs and preferences, and we strive to cater to those needs through our innovative and personalised training methods.
By choosing Job Trainer Australia, you can rest assured that you will receive high-quality training that is recognised and valued by employers across the country. So why not join the thousands of students who have already benefited from our fun and engaging training programs? Start your learning journey with us today!
Our Core Pillars are at the heart of everything we do
The Core Pillars of Job Trainer Australia, which are the foundation of the organization's culture, include commitment to clients, commitment to each other, and a focus on creating engaging and fun learning experiences. These values are embodied by all employees, from support personnel to trainers, before they even log onto the Job Trainer Australia platform.
Job Trainer Australia has been recognised for its excellence and quality of service delivery by winning the Australian Enterprise Award for Best Hospitality eLearning Platform 2023 and Best Hospitality Trade Training Program 2023.
COURSES WE OFFER
- SITHFAB021 Provide respsonsible service of alcohol (RSA) Nationally approved to deliver in:
- 52863WA Course in Management of Licensed Premises - DLGSC - Department Local Government Sport and Cultural Industries
- SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety TGA - Training.gov.au
- SITXFSA006 Participate in safe food handling practices TGA - Training.gov.au
- SITXCOM007 Show social and cultural sensitivity TGA - Training.gov.au
- SIRRFSA001 Handle food safely in a retail environment TGA - Training.gov.au
- Micro Credential courses - Micro Credentials are short certification courses ( approximately 1 hour in duration) that allow you to learn new professional skills. We offer the following Micro Credential courses
- Allergen Aware Training
- Anger Management
- Customer Service
- Effective Conflict Resolution
- Effective Supervisor
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Influence
- Managing Stress
- Team Building and Teamwork
- Coming soon! Prevent Bullying in the Workplace
Job Trainer Australia is a proud partner of RETAIL DRINKS AUSTRALIA